lunes, 29 de septiembre de 2014

                                  A BIT OF ME 

This is a little introduction about me: My name is Natalia, I live in La unión,( A city next to Cartagena).  I´m 18 years old, and I have one oldest sister (which is hippie).

 I love making new friends and travel alone abroad for that reason every time that I have enought money I go to Germany to see two of my best friends. Next time I will do it, I want to go to England because it is my dream.

I want to tell you why I choose this career. In one hand, when I was a child my father introduced me to english world, he bought me in my 6th birth a English book called " Farmer Fred". In this moment I found out I like English, then my mother took me to an academy. I am not really good writting in English, but I really want to learn it , besides I am really interested in it. In the other hand I love the languages and the communications (I must tell you that I am so extroverted) for that reason I wanted to study something that is related to my character and not only allow me to study English, it allow me to make new friends not only from my country.

To end this little text about me, I´m going to write about my friends and how my life is changing.:
Now I am living in Murcia with two of my best friends, one of them is like my sister, she also is in our class, her name is Ana. My other friends are also here studying and they are always in my flat. My flat now is like a disco, on thursdays it looks like "Luminata". My life change a lot in less than a year and I love this change. :)




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario