martes, 7 de octubre de 2014



                                          Pablo: my friend

Pablo is my friend since a few years ago, is the most important friend in my life. I met Pablo at the highschool, doing a English exam, he turned to look my exam, so he copy a listening. The teacher said that it was such a extrange note, Pablo pass the exam and this is the cause that everybody (also the teacher) know that he copy the exam.
Pablo has a really nice body besides he has blue eyes and he is blond. In my opinion he look like a german boy.
Personally he use a inapropiate vocabulary full of mistakes. In spite of this he is really nice and friendly.
If you met him the first time you are going to think that is the best boy in the world, he smells sweet and wears always nice and expensives clothes.


1 comentario:

  1. Hello! Wecome to the writing club!
    Pay attention because some of the mistakes you've made here have already appeared in one my presentations of "Common Mistakes", just have a look in Sakai.


    CORRECTIONS:
    * Pablo has been my friend for a few years
    * I met Pablo at the highschool, while we were doing aN English exam.
    * He turned back to look AT my exam, so he copIED a listening exercise.
    * such a strange mark, Pablo passed the exam, and this is why everybody (also the teacher) knew that he had copied the exam.
    * besides, he has blue eyes and he is blond.
    * German
    * Personally (???)
    * he uses an inapropiate vocabulary, full of mistakes.
    * The fi rst time you meet him, you think that he is the best boy in the world, he smells sweet and always wears nice and expensives clothes.


    ResponderEliminar